Sunday, April 25, 2010

**L I S T S**

Ok, sorry about the long pause. I obviously didn't have "do a new post"on my list.

Awhile back I was reminded about a running list I used to keep on my fridge. I didn't
think anything of it but a friend mentioned that she was amazed by it. It was a list of
clothing that my boys were in need of I kept by my grocery list so that when I went
shopping I could take it along and tackle it a little at a time. Being a stay at home mom
and trying to clothe 3 growing boys on one income we could only afford a few items at a
time. I would even priortize their needs, sounds a bit anal I know but it worked.

Another thing I do is to write my grocery lists down by the way the store is laid out, works
great until I go in one day and they have decided to have a hay day with me by switching
everything around and throwing me into a tizzy.

Do you ever just want to feel like you have accomplished something, that perhaps
could be the reason I love to make lists. Lists for things I need to get done during the day, what
a satisfying feeling it is to cross off as each one is completed. Running errands? list them in order
of direction you are headed. My husband used to drive me nuts when he ran errands here and
there no real plan, such wasted time I would say, but he just enjoyed the view. I must say in
his defense he has come a long way, hey I can cross that one off, yippy!

This past weekend was a whirlwind of activity with my middle son going to prom, he looked so handsome and his girfriend was stunning in her dress. My oldest son had engagement pics taken
in between the rain and hail then we were blessed with a clearing in time to finish them up at
a beautiful location. God has blessed me with such great boys that are transforming into awesome caring men, yep I'm a proud mama :)

2 comments:

  1. i love your anal self! keep the lists coming!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Donna! :) I can't wait to "read all about you"... keep blogging, will ya?

    ReplyDelete